Give your bathroom that extra sparkle and shine with these simple cleaning tips.
White vinegar or baking soda will leave drains, sinks and toilets squeaky clean.
Floss your taps!
Remove grime from the base of your tap using dental floss.
Spritz your tiles!
Use a spray bottle filled with hot water and all-purpose cleaner, wait 15 minutes, wipe clean.
Wipe away dust and scuffs with sugar soap or all-purpose cleaner.
Polish mirrors, taps, tiles and shower screens with a microfiber cloth.
Air it out!
Keep steam and mould at bay by ventilating your space.
Cleaning, care & maintenance recommendations for all your bathroom appliances.
When cleaning Bathrooms, the following points must be observed!
- Never use cleaning materials which contain hydrochloric acids, chlorine bleaching lye or acetic acid as they cause considerable damage.
- Mixing different cleaning agents is generally not permitted.
- Never use cleaning materials or appliances with an abrasive effect, such as cleaning powders, sponge pads or micro fibre cloths
- Limescale must be removed by regular cleaning.
- The use of spray cleaners directly onto products can enter openings and gaps in the product and cause damage.
- Use soapy water only for regular cleaning.
Residues of toiletries such as liquid soaps, shampoos, shower gels, hair dyes, perfumes, aftershave and nail varnish can also cause damage. It is best to rinse with water to remove residues. Damage caused by improper treatment is not covered by our guarantee.