See our comprehensive range of Vitreous enamelled flue pipe. Manufactured in accordance with ISO9001-2008 using 1.2mm low carbon steel. Suitable for oil, gas and Solid Fuels, for domestic heating appliances. Finished products have an internal and external vitreous enamel coating to offer extremely high resistance to heat and toxic or corrosive gasses meeting with the requirements of BSEN ISO 28706 – 1:2011.
• Friction Fit (No Fire Clay required)
• Wide range of diameters (125mm – 180mm)
• Versitile and capable of satisfying the demands of most installations
• Continuity and Quality
Product range :
• Standard Pipes – Fixed straight flue pipe lengths are available in three nominal imperial/metric sizes.
• Adjustable Pipes – Fits into any Standard Length Pipe
• New Adjustable One Piece Stove Offset – extremely versitile
• New Offset Pipes – With and With Door
• Bends – Designed to angle the flue pipe run where necessary
• Tees – Used at the rear of an appliance with horizontal outlet and to be used in conjunction with separate enamelled tee cap that clips on and off for cleaning and inspection purposes.
If you require assistance on choosing the correct flue components for your stove please contact a member or staff on 057-93-51207.