The TQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
Suitable for pressure boosting in residential with clear and none abrasive water：
– Apartment and house water supply. – Circulation for pool and pond. – Car Washing.
– Sprinkling water for plant in the garden. – Fish breeding. – Drain ground water. – Irrigation.
Our bestselling Pump is the TQ400 Walrus Electronic Control Pump
- The TQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
- Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
- The TQ is constructed from the top quality corrosion resistant materials.
- Pump has built in dry-run shut off with automatic reset function.
- The motor has built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current. (Single phase motor only) 6. The TQ has an anti-cycling feature which prevents the pump from continuous starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- The pumps will lift water up to 7.6m. with foot valve and pump suction piping filled with water.
HERE IS SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON THE WALRUS TQ PUMP.
(before operation, turn off power switch first.)
Q1. Pump does not start.
A: Cause 1: No power supply. Remedy:Connect the electricity supply.
A: Cause 2: Too low/high voltage. Remedy:Check if supply voltage is within ± 10%.
A: Cause 3: Seized-up pump. Remedy:Place a screwdriver against the shaft end of the motor to check it the rotor will spin freely,and contact your pump supplier.
Q2. Pump cuts out during operation.
A: Cause 1: Seized-up pump. Remedy:Same as above.
A: Cause 2: Overloaded motor. Remedy:Turn off the power supply and restart or contact your pump supplier.
A: Cause 3: Poor water supply. Remedy:Check if pump suction inlet is blocked.
Q3. Pump starts when no water is consumed.
A: Cause 1: Existing pipe is leaking. Remedy:Fix the leakage.
A: Cause 2: Defective check valve. Remedy:Clean or replace with a new valve.
A: Cause 3: Pipe suck in air. Remedy:Check the suction pipe and water supply.
Q4. Pump starts and stops too frequently.
A: Cause 1: Leakage in suction pipe or air in the water. Remedy:Check the suction pipe and water supply.
A: Cause 2: Discharge flow is too low. Remedy:Set your tap on a higher water flow.
Q5. Electric shock.
A: Cause :Ineffective grounding. Remedy:Reactivate grounding.
Q6. Pump does not stop when water is not consumed.
A: Cause 1: Poor water supply or air suck in. Remedy:1. Turn off the power supply and open the refilling plug to release the air. Then restart.2. In case of long suction pipes, turn off the power and make sure if water supply is adequate.
A: Cause 2: Pressure set is too high. Remedy:Adjust pressure per XI.
A: Cause 3: Flow set is too small. Remedy:Adjust flow switch per XII.
Q7. Pump runs normal but with very low discharge flow.
A: Cause 1: 3-phase motor runs in wrong rotation. Remedy:Switch any of the 2 wires from motor terminal to correct rotation.
A: Cause 2: Poor water supply. Remedy:check if water supply is adequate and if the suction pipe is blocked.
WALRUS Pump Co., ltd is the leading manufacturers of pumps located in Taiwan since 1967, our value is to satisfy customers with a range of comprehensive products, innovative technology and superior quality, value and service. We continuously invest in new product research and development to bring you the best in the industry. Walrus has obtained ISO 9001 and continuously to meet worldwide safety standards.